Owner: Vern “Vernie” & Ruth Hanson
Date: Saturday – May 4, 2019
Start Time: 9:00 am
Location: N6526 Cty. Rd. H Elk Mound, WI. Directions: From I-94 Exit 51 Elk Mound take Hwy. 29 East 3.5 miles to Cty. Rd. H, then North 1 mile. Watch for Auction Arrows!
Auctioneer’s Note: Skidsteer will be available for loading on sale day only. This is an excellent auction that you will not want to miss. Will be one of the best auctions you’ll attend all year!
1. Case IH 5130 diesel tractor – 5273 hours. Front-wheel assist, factory cab, heat/air, power-shift, 3-point, 500/1000 pto, dual hyd banks, 13.6-24 front & 18.4-38 rear rubber vg cond. Serial # JJF1000034. Westerndorf TA-26 quick-tach loader w/7’ bucket included.
2. IHC 966 diesel tractor – 4280 hours. Cozy-Cab & factory fenders, 3-point, 500/1000 pto, dual hyd, 18.4-38 rear rubber vg cond. hubs on for duals, set of duals included, front weight bracket, Serial # 2510190 U033247
3. IHC 856 diesel tractor – 5600 hours. Cozy-Cab & factory fenders, torque amp., 3-point, 500/1000 pto, dual hyd, 18.4-38 rear rubber, Serial # 2610137 U033048X
4. IHC 656 gas tractor – Factory fenders, fast hitch, dual hyd, strait trans, torque amp, 15.5-38 rear rubber. Serial # 26366
5. Farmall Super M-TA wide-front tractor – excellent paint, tin, rubber, fenders/lights, live-power, strait drawbar, wheel weights. Serial # 78491S
6. Farmall Super M narrow-front tractor – excellent paint, tin, rubber, disc brakes, fenders/lights, strait drawbar, wheel weights. Serial # 11003J
7. Farmall Super H narrow-front tractor – excellent paint, tin, rubber, disc brakes, strait drawbar, wheel weights. Serial # 21076
8. Farmall Super C wide-front tractor – excellent paint, tin, rubber, disc brakes, fast hitch, wheel weights, rear-pulley. Serial # difficult to read.
Combine: IHC 715 Corn & Soybean Special – hydrostatic. 6-cyl diesel, 2096 hours, 18.4-26 front rubber, includes #844 4-row wide corn head. Sold Sep.- #820 12’ grain platform w/auger feed. Melrose 8’ pick-up head w/auger feed. IH 810-13 12’ grain-head w/humm reels & auger
Vehicles: 1983 Chevy Custom-Deluxe 30 dually truck that Dumps, 5.7 liter V8 gas, 8’ x 12’ steel-floor rack w/3’ high wooden rack & additional rack, 45,800 miles. 1993 Lincoln Continental, 158k miles, a bit on the rusty side but runs and drives; Honda CL360 motorcycle – not running; older Yamaha 2-wd ATV
Livestock Trailer: Better-Bilt 6’ x 16’ tandem axle, bumper-hitch, galv sides, sliding end-gate, center divider. Excel cond.
Tillage & Planting Equip: J.D. 7000 4-row corn planter w/fiberglass dry fert, corn, insect boxes, hyd. cyl.; IHC #510 12’ grain drill w/large grain box, grass seed, 6” spacing, excel cond.; J.D. #722 12’ wide field finisher w/front discs, rear harrow, tandem walking axle; J.D. #215 14’ tandem disk w/harrow; IHC #45 Vibershank 14’ digger; Case 1800 10-shank chisel plow; Brillion 12’ land roller on transport, like new; Brillion 10’ culti-packer w/grass seed on rubber tire transport; IH spike-tooth drag on transport, (4) 6’ sections, hyd. ram; (2) J.D. 5-btm plows w/Buster Bars; Demco mod. DB-FT field sprayer on trans. 500 gal poly tank, pto, est. 30’ boom; New Idea Avco manure spreader w/endgate; Lilliston 4-row 3-pt cultivator; JD #825 6-row Danish-tooth cultivator w/hillside stabilizer; JD 4-row Danish-tooth cultivator;
Harvesting Equip: J.D. 328 small square baler w/#40 kicker; J.D. 640 4-bar side rake w/dolly wheel; New Holland 144 merger w/7’ apron; Vermeer 504 Series L round baler; stack mover #30; 50’ hay elevator on transport, electric motor; 8’x14’ flat hay wagon w/rg; Hesston 1120 haybine, 9’ sickle, steel rollers; Hesston 1150 haybine, 12’ sickle; (3) 8’x15’ hay wagons w/wooden kicker-racks on JD r.g.; Hesston PT-10 hay stacker; 20’ portable hay elevator w/elect motor; 3-point bale mover; bale spear for loader; J.D. #36 flail chopper; J.D. #205 3-point 66” rotary mower; IH #40 13’ stalk chopper w/flail knives; Hesston 7155 chopper, 1000rmp, w/2-row 40” corn-head, 6’-6” hay-head, elect controls, knife sharpener, screens; (3) 16’ Badger forage boxes – wooden sides, side-discharge chain, Badger running gear w/ implement tires, ext poles; IHC #56 silo blower; Kilbros mod. 350 gravity box w/Kory 6872 rg, 9L tires, ext. pole; Kilbros mod. 350 gravity box w/Bradford rg, 6-hole rims & truck tires; (2) Kilbros. Mod. 300 gravity boxes w/rg; (3) running gears; 6” x 50’ auger on transport, no motor; poly hoppers; 10’ portable hyd. auger; 16’ galv grain elevator w/motor;
Farm Items: Winco 35kw pto Alternator on trailer; (2) 500 gal. fuel tanks w/elect. pumps; Several steel gates & cattle panels; forks, shovels; fiberglass water tank & silage cart; (7) 7’-6” long concrete H-bunks w/Hedlund barn-cleaner chain & head, approx 100’ chain; (7) 7’-6” long concrete H-bunks w/Hedlund feeder chain & head, approx 100’ chain; stainless steel milk house sink; several implement tires on rims; rolling sheels; Pile of small hay bales (est. 100); Snapper rear-engine lawn mower; 30 gal. lawn sprayer w/poly tank, boom/wand;
Tools: Century 250amp arc welder; Craftsman tool chest & hand tools; bench grinder; bolt bin; air compressor; portable air tank; cement mixers; 8’ fiberglass step ladder; Werner 24’ fiberglass ext ladder; Craftsman standing drill press; 30-ton hyd. press; 10” portable table saw; Dairy Vac; 2-ton floor jack; creeper;
Antique Farm Items: Visible hand cranking tall gas pump; IH pulley; wooden chicken crates; cast-iron seat; walking cultivator; wooden ladders; chicken wire; 6-row mounted cultivator;
AUCTION BY: Lee Real Estate & Auction Service, E4530 490th Ave. Menomonie, WI. 715-235-9200. Col. Roger G. Lee, Travis Lee, Chris Lee, Registered Wisconsin Auctioneers # 436, 437, 438. TERMS: ID required for bid #. Cash, Check, Visa & MasterCard accepted, 3% convenience fee applies to credit card transactions. Sales tax collected on motor vehicles only. 10% Buyer’s Fee added to all purchases. Announcements at Auction take precedence over printed ad. Join our mailing list at leerealestateauction.com