|• Mini Warehouses|
|• Personal Property Auctions|
|• Real Estate|
|• Other Services|
|Roger G. Lee||
|Travis J. Lee||
|Chris R. Lee||
Personal Property Auctions
Are you considering an Auction?
- Give us a call or send an e-mail – We would be happy to meet at your convenience and view your items for auction. Our Auctioneer will explain the auction process step-by-step and answer any questions you may have. We are not “high-pressure salesmen” and there is no cost to you! Our office is an available meeting place as well.
Live or On-Line Auction
- Lee R.E. & Auction Serv. offers Exciting Live Auctions held on-site. An auction stand, an office trailer and significant manpower are provided to produce a safe and productive selling environment. An auction at a home can be a wonderful selling experience. Many of our auctions are held at homes, farms, and businesses. We can arrange a banquet hall or conference center when the need arises.
- Lee R.E. & Auction Serv. offers Exclusive On-Line Auctions. On-Line Auctions have become an intrical part of the auction industry. While nothing can truly compete with the excitement of a Live Auction, On-Line Auctions offer exceptional benefits! Offering specialty items and Real Estate On-Line can profit from an extended buying period and nation-wide exposure.
All auctions benefit from error free computer auction software to keep track of items and buyers. All auctions will feature a combination of newspaper ads, internet marketing, direct mailing, and will be featured on our weekly live radio visit on Moose Country 106.7 fm.
Advantages of Lee Real Estate & Auction Service
- Handles entire project from start to finish
- Same-day settlement
- Offers 3 experienced Auctioneers
- Provide a great following of regular buyers
- Your prices are determined by competitive bidding
- Your complete auction is over in a matter of hours
- You decide the time, place and terms of the auction
- We offer various forms of payment including Credit Cards
Real Estate Services
Auction & Real Estate Office
- Selling your Home, Farm, Land, or Business? We would be happy to meet with you and view your property. Our Auctioneer will explain the differences between a Traditional Real Estate Listing, Live Auction, and an Online Real Estate Auction. We will explain the sales process step-by-step and offer our suggestion on how to receive “top dollar” for your property. We are not “high-pressure” and there is no cost to you! Our office is a convienient meeting place as well.
- Live or On-Line Real Estate Auctions: Lee R.E. & Auction Serv. offers Exciting Live Real Estate Auctions held on-site. Live Real Estate Auctions are often held during a personal property auction. A specific time is set, buyers gather round and the sale takes place. These auctions can be held off-site as well. On-Line Auctions have become an essential tool in the auction industry. While nothing can truly compete with the excitement of a Live Auction, On-Line Auctions offer exceptional benefits! Offering specialty items and Real Estate On-Line can profit from an extended buying period and nation-wide exposure. Both Live and On-Line Real Estate Auctions profit from the competitive bidding process. Terms & Conditions of the sale can be specific to fit any situation.
- Traditional Real Estate Listings: Lee R.E. & Auction Serv. has over 20 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry. Travis Lee is a member of the National Realtors Association as well as the Wisconsin Realtors Association and the Northwest Wisconsin MLS. We upload all of our listings to the MLS, Realtor.com, and other related sites. Your property will be featured on every page of our website.
Farm Machinery, Livestock, Antiques, Household, & Business Asset Appraisals
Lee Real Estate & Auction Service offers personal property appraisal services. We provide a written document listing and pricing each item. Attorneys often employ our services for settling an Estate or Divorce. Bankers employ or services for determining loan amounts. Our product knowledge and experience makes us a credible court witness. Appraisal Fee varies according to job size and travel time.
Woodland Mini Warehouses
Offering secure and dry mini storage with 24 hr. access. Located in a safe neighborhood on the South side of Menomonie, WI. Office located on site, also home of Lee Real Estate & Auction Service. Buildings are newer, well maintained and all units have vaulted ceilings for maximum use.
Please call for availability and rates. (715)-232-8855
- 8′ x 10′
- 10′ x 10′
- 10′ x 20′ – ideal for vehicles
Location: E4530 490th Ave. Menomonie, WI 54751.
Directions: Hwy. 25 (Broadway) on Menomonie’s south side to 490 th Ave., then West 3 blocks to the Woodland Mini Warehouse. (Across from the National Guard Armory)
Don’t know where to begin cleaning out a life-long accumulation? We can assist you with this task. Lee Real Estate & Auction Service is willing to purchase one item or an entire Estate. Personal Representatives & Administrators are placed in situations where they need to disperse personal property & real estate. If an auction is not feasible or desired we are cash buyers. If it is in your best interest to have an auction we’ll certainly recommend that as a first choice.
Benefit and fundraising auctions have rapidly grown in popularity. Many non-profit organizations are taking advantage of exciting live auctions. Lee Real Estate & Auction Service performs over 25 fundraising auctions each year. Travis & Chris have gained quite a reputation as word continues to spread. We believe that if folks are having a good time they’ll spend money. Our ability to entertain as well as skillfully call the sale makes for a memorable evening. There is a fee involved for this service.